Tabitha Limotte, LMFT is a psychotherapist in the New York City area specializing in eating disorders. She offers a variety of services, including individual, couples, family and group therapy. Tabitha works with clients to help them overcome problems with food, body image, exercise addiction, depression, anxiety and relational issues. Tabitha takes an integrative approach toward therapy, incorporating cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic, systems theory and solution focused interventions. Tabitha works with clients to help them strengthen their sense of self and replace harmful behaviors with positive ones, in order to help them achieve a greater sense of well-being
You can make an appointment with Tabitha by phone or email. For more information, please see the Schedule An Appointment page. Tabitha maintains a blog on developments in the field of eating disorders, and can be found via social media at the following locations.
- Brene Brown on Vulnerability May 20, 2011
- Upcoming Events October 5, 2011
- Health at Every Size, moving away from weight focus October 5, 2011
- Day Dream May 22, 2013
- Living Your Way Into the Answer May 14, 2013
- Feeling Misunderstood in Therapy May 10, 2013
- PTC: I like the last question..."what is it like t...
- Amy: I recover from substance abuse, not eating disorde...
- Tabitha Limotte, M.A. Clinical Psychology: Ah ha! That might be the one reason to do it! Its ...